Cancelling a Peloton membership can be a big challenge for people who subscribe through a platform other than Peloton. The different websites’ hard-to-understand cancellation processes are causing confusion and unnecessary headache.
We believe simplified Peloton account membership cancellation contributes to a positive Peloton experience.
This article will guide you step-by-step through each platform, whether it’s Apple/iOS, Android, Roku, Peloton’s website, Amazon Fire TV or Verizon Play Store.
Table of Contents
How to cancel Peloton membership through Apple (iOS)
In the United States, 54,7% of the population uses mobile phones operating on iOS.
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your name at the top to access the Apple ID menu.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Find and tap on the Peloton subscription.
- Tap Cancel Peloton Membership and follow any additional steps to confirm.
Sometimes the service can be a bit slow to respond. If you have such problem, go to the Apple App Store and update the Peloton app.
How to cancel Peloton membership through Android
44,86% of Americans are using Android-based phones. If you’re using one and need help canceling your Peloton membership, please continue reading.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top-left corner.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Find the Peloton subscription and tap on it.
- Tap Cancel Peloton Membership and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to cancel Peloton membership through Roku
Roku isn’t the most popular service, but it’s an easy and affordable system for your TV. It’s a great platform allowing you to stream internet content and television. Through Roku, you can connect to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Peloton and many others.
- Go to my.roku.com and sign in to your Roku account.
- Under the ‘Manage account’ section, click ‘Manage your subscriptions.’
- Find the Peloton subscription and select ‘Unsubscribe.’
- Confirm your Peloton subscription cancellation.
How to cancel Peloton membership through Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV is the most popular streaming media player globally. Considering its popularity, we’re not surprised how many readers use Peloton through Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to www.amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions and sign in to your Amazon account.
- Find the Peloton subscription in the list.
- Click on Actions next to the subscription and select Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the prompts to cancel subscription.
How to cancel Peloton membership through Verizon Play Store
Even though Verizon Play Store isn’t widely used, we will include it in our Peloton membership cancellation guide.
- Go to https://www.verizon.com/ and log in to your Verizon account.
- Under My Verizon Online, navigate to the “Manage Subscription” tab.
- Find under the “Subscriptions” heading Peloton subscription and click “Manage.”
- Under status, you can switch it off. After that your Peloton subscription should be cancelled.
How to cancel Peloton membership through the Peloton website
Peloton’s website is like a hub that ties and manages all its services in one place. You can purchase there their original equipment, access different classes and manage your account. Getting lost there is very easy, so we made a short guide for you.
- Go to the Peloton website and log in to your account or click here.
- Click on your profile in the upper right corner.
- Select Settings or Account Settings.
- Look for Memberships or Subscriptions.
- Find your membership and select Cancel, then follow the prompts.
How to cancel a Peloton membership if you don’t have internet
Sometimes you have no internet access, but you need to cancel your Peloton membership immediately. For that occasion, you can contact their customer service via (866) 679-9128.
When you will get in contact with them, ask their representative to cancel your membership. Just be ready to answer their questions regarding your data to confirm your identity.
How to cancel a deceased loved one’s Peloton membership
Sometimes our beloved ones can leave this world unexpectedly and we must finish their unfinished things. For this occasion, we have created a short but comprehensive guide.
- Locate any account information for the deceased person’s Peloton account, including email and password, if possible.
- Contact Peloton Customer Support by phone or email, and explain the situation.
- To verify the situation, provide any necessary documentation, such as a death certificate.
- Request that they cancel the subscription on behalf of the deceased person.
Please be patient when contacting their customer support for sensitive matters like this. These are rare cases, so sometimes they need some extra time. From our side, we wish you all the best and strength to overcome the loss of your beloved one.
Cancelling Peloton membership can be stressful due to the upcoming payment deadline and we totally get it. Navigating different platforms can be confusing and time-consuming, especially if you’ve been a long-time user and must remember how you signed up for this service.
You can easily cancel Peloton membership without any fees. From one place, cancel both app and online membership before the next billing cycle.
After you cancel your Peloton subscription, you can still access the Peloton, but you won’t have any access to the paid membership area. There’s also a possibility to pause Peloton membership. This fits those who want to take a break from the training for personal reasons. You can pause Peloton membership between one and three months.
If you’re struggling to cancel Peloton membership online, please get in touch with Peloton customer service. In case you’re cancelling your Peloton membership because you want to sell your Peloton, read our guide on how to remove Peloton screen as it can be beneficial when it comes down to moving the equipment.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Can Peloton membership be canceled?
Yes, the Peloton membership can be canceled. The cancellation process depends on how you initially signed up for it. In this article, we have covered all possible ways of signing up and how to cancel your membership there.
Can I put on hold my Peloton membership?
Yes, you can put your account on hold your Peloton membership for 1 to 3 months. During this period, you can’t access fitness classes and don’t have to pay for them.
After the hold period, you will gain access to the classes and be billed automatically.
When should I cancel my Peloton membership?
If you want to cancel Peloton membership, we recommend doing it as soon as possible or latest before the next renewal date.
Can I renew my Peloton membership after canceling?
There are no limitations when it comes down to rejoining the Peloton. Just open their website or any other supported platform and sign up again.
Can I change my Peloton membership?
Yes, you can. Peloton is offering its customers three different memberships. You’re able to upgrade your subscription whenever you want.
What is Peloton’s All-Access membership in Peloton?
Peloton All-Access membership is meant for Peloton members who have bought Peloton’s original equipment. With this membership, you can access any class, premium content, track your performance and engage with the community. Peloton has a cool community with inspiring people who strive to better themselves.
Can I use Peloton to ride without a Peloton subscription?
Yes! Under the “More” menu on the Peloton tread and Peloton bike, you can select the “Just Ride” or “Just Run” function.
Will I lose my Peloton progress after canceling or pausing my Peloton membership?
No, you won’t lose your progress after pausing or cancelling Peloton membership.